Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lehigh v. Towson




Saturday rapidly approaches. My alma mater faces off against the Towson Tigers in I AA/FCS Football playoffs. With the talented Chris Lum taking the snaps,this Lehigh team has a solid chance of beating the ACC Champs....to show again that the Patriot League still has talent,balls and brains...I will not prattle on again about scholar-athletes...I did that in a prior post. But there is something refreshing about knowing the Linebacker who just administered a rib crunching tackle is also a 3.3 GPA Finance Major or a 2.9 GPA Chemical Engineering Major. In last year's Playoffs, Lehigh got smoked by a much larger Univ. of Delaware team and suffice it to say, many of their kids looked like they were struggling with their Wallet making curiculum. No hunting this weekend but geared up for this game! Go Engineers. GO LEHIGH.

4 comments:

Pete said...

Real College Football !!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE the playoffs!! Go GEORGIA SOUTHERN!!!

Anonymous said...

Mountainhawks?

Bear said...

Enjoy the game... a friend that I used to play semi-pro with was a four-year starter at Lehigh and he'll be at the game as well.

As for me, I'll be upstate whackin' does and checking game results on my somewhat-intelligent cellular device:)