Monday, January 23, 2012

Jenna is Coming


In a few days I will have a new addition to my hunting dog line-up. A wash-out from a Field Test and Hunt Test breeder/trainer....she should be fine for my waterfowling pursuits. Her disposition commends her to the dual role as a house-dog and companion for my other dog and the Family.
While combing the various Lab-rescues and shelters since the passing of our sweet Dixie...I came across this girl.We are all excited and this Spring will afford plenty of time to train her to my purposes.

6 comments:

Terry Scoville said...

Congrats on your new addition. I am really looking forward to getting back into a home so I can get a female Yellow Lab. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun working and training her. Guess I'll follow you and live vicariously til my day comes. Can you ever have to many Labs? kinda like knives, never to many.

M.Lane said...

That dog has a GREAT face!
Hooray for Jenna and you too.
Sorry I couldn't make the fight.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

The Gang said...

Great looking dog. I am sure the two of you will make some great memories together. One of my waterfowl dogs is a recused lab as well-she is great retriever and even better family dog. I look forward to hearing more about Jenna in the future. Congrats!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

What a cutie!!

JMW said...

Welcome, Jenna! Congrats on your new pup. May she bring you great joy, both in the hunt and on the homefront. :)

Eastern Shore Outdoors said...

Looks like it will be a fun season next year for all; nice to have a new face in the blind...Phil