Thursday, April 5, 2012

Joey's Opponent For Saturday



Assuming this over-grown adolescent can make it to the weigh-in on time, Joey is going to fight Daniel Martz on Saturday. After the dressing down I gave this kid last week...I do not think he will be tardy. Indeed, He plans on arriving tonite for the Friday weigh in. It's funny, if I talked to this 6'4" 240 lbs kid on the street the way I did on the phone last Friday, he would probably knock the snot out of me and I would be spitting bloody Chicklets. However, since I am his manager I can bust his chops and berate him with near impunity. He needs to learn the ropes both literally and figuratively.
So, this weekend will feature his 3rd pro fight and hopefully a "W" with KO. I will also be watching golf...the one time of the year I do call myself a spectator where Golf is concerned. There is just something magical about the Masters that will hold me in front of the TV and keep me interested.
Last....baseball is here.......PLAY BALL.

3 comments:

2Stoics said...

Good luck to the both of you!

Sandra said...

Did he win? Hope so!!

Melissa said...

Yes Daniel Martz did win. He is my little bother lol. I am so proud of him.