Wednesday, April 2, 2014

F-150 at the Races

Tin-Tin from The Trad took this photo in the waning light of an Autumn day after the conclusion of the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Races. The last race was run and we had all pitched in to pack up the tailgate material in the back of my truck. I was closing the actual tailgate of my truck and preparing to leave. The way the light is caught on the metal of the quarter-panel and how that matches the shades of sunset over the trees, and the green field in the background, put me in mind of a Ford magazine advertisement...except the Ad-men would have used a much better looking guy than me to be standing behind their product.
Nevertheless, that Tin-Tin can really snap a photograph.

1 comment:

James said...

Nonsense , they could never find a better man for the photo! Great shot and as always I envy your fun.