Friday, August 2, 2013

Off Line

 Heading to the Adirondacks tonight. Lakes and mountains and time with family and friends. Fishing and hiking and watersports of all kinds.
 No posts until I return....if anyone is paying attention.
Floating on Lower Saranac Lake with rods and reels
 So until then I will be sitting here on vintage wicker enjoying a rum and tonic after a day of fishing or waterskiing or canoeing.
We will jump of the rocks. Have lunch on an island.
 Spend time with my crew.
Sit in the boathouse and read or play chess.
 Piloting the boat for skiing and tubing and hearing one of my favorite sounds: the laughter of my kids.
My desk is cleared. I am off....carry on.

3 comments:

LPC said...

That looks like a fantastic vacation. Enjoy.

Kathie Truitt said...

I haven't been here in ages (heck, I haven't even been on my own blog in months). Hope you have a great vacation! You have a beautiful wife and children.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love all the family pics! Hope you had a great time!