Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Adirondacks Fun






This Summer we had a tremendous week of weather in the Adirondacks. There was wakeboarding and fine dining, cocktails,hiking,canoing and swimming and jumping off rocks.We had a wonderful time with our friends and with the kids. As soon as I download some more shots I will post some additional photos.
Right now I am trying to finish off this week and next week my wife and I travel to the Ritz Carlton in Cancun,Mexico to celebrate our 2oth wedding anniversary.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So glad you had a good week! Happy Anniversary!! xoxo

James said...

Happy 20th! You two must be doing something right.

JMW said...

Looks like an amazing time - love that screened-in porch! And congrats on your 20th anniversary!

hawkeye315 said...

Reminds me of my childhood...nothing better than a summer on a lake.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Looks like a gorgeous week!