Monday, June 30, 2014

No Joy


I was working around the house this weekend. I enjoy listening to the Phillies on the radio when doing yard-work. They dropped 4 games to the Braves...including a double-header loss. The Phils are in last place in their division and it does not seem that they are going to right the ship anytime soon.

The wife and I went to Quebec City last week while my son was at Collegiate Development Rugby camp at Dartmouth College. When I come up for air I would like to post some photos of that breathtakingly beautiful city.....and posy about Corey Ford...a true sportsman and Dartmouth legend,

2 comments:

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hardly the glory days of Tug McGraw, Mike Schmidt, and the like.

Best Regards,

Heinz-Ulrich von B.

Pigtown*Design said...

i don't understand why more people don't go to montreal and quebec city. they're both marvelous cities and great for a quick city break.

happy that the o's are doing pretty well.